The Job Status Report allows the ability to execute a potentially long-running process or report, without affecting performance. You can keep working as the job runs.
When the job completes, any report can export directly to Excel and save it. Or you can keep it in the history of the Job Status Report by not deleting it. Check this report for your finished product when ready to download and/or view.
Columns are described in the figure below as follows: (Sort order is from most recent to latest)
- Description - Type of report in the queue.
- Host - Host that report is pulling data from.
- Study - Study that report is pulling date from.
- User - User who ran the report.
- Job Start - Date and Time of job start.
- Job End - Date and Time of job end.
- Job % Complete - Percent complete of the report at that moment in time.
- Job Status - Status of the report at that moment in time.
- Display - Download or click to view the report.
- Rows - Rows of the report to display in the report.
Reports and processes that use Job Status Report
- Study database creation (copied from some source study)
- Report Builder exports
- Data Management Report
- Study Progress Report
- Record Status Report
- Rebuild Missed Visit(s)