Once an inventory is configured and uploaded, the inventory list can be managed from the Inventory Management page.
The following description corresponds to the annotated image below:
1. Select the inventory to work with
2. Choose which workflow level is being conducted
3. These are the user-defined columns imported in the configuration.
4. Barcode - Select an item's barcode to display it in the bottom right of the page for scanning, or utilize the barcode label configuration and printing options to have the system automatically generate labels based on the item identifier column.
5. Action - Select single or multiple items to perform the action that is currently selected on the right side of the page. In the instance below, no checkboxes are showing because there are not items to accept into inventory currently. Checkboxes will only appear when applicable.
Allocating items to a site - After selecting items in the Action column, choose which site to allocate those items to. Sites will then be able to accept/reject items as they are received. Read here on what sites are able to do after being allocated items from inventory