After the study roles have been configured, this template can be used to set permissions for common roles in clinical research. A built in basic template pre-configured is included in system.
Important Note: This template is merely a guide to assist in setting up common user permissions. Always be sure to review and test roles before moving a study live.
The user roles in this template are defined as follows:
- Administrator - Responsible for the study build and overall control.
- Data Manager - Responsible for study-wide data management after the study has been built and deployed to sites for data collection.
- Monitor - Oversight and administrative efforts that monitor a participant's health during a clinical trial.
- Principal Investigator - The physician responsible for the data entered for all subjects
- Research Coordinator - Person who enters the CRF data into the system.
Also be sure to read about: