- Patient (ePRO) form dates now autofill with the current date and cannot be changed by the patient.
- Subject Withdrawal form will now disable the corresponding patient's access to ePRO forms that may be due.
- New external variable option to point any conditional action criteria at the "most recent" record. Very useful for auto-sequencing repeating records with an ID number, such as protocol deviations, for example.
- Added a Monitor Report for tracking soft record review, and re-named the previous "Monitor Report" as the "Field Lock Report". Read more
- For users with the permission to edit subject ID number, there is now an additional permission to prevent editing the site prefix portion of the ID. See new permission here.
Created even more granularity on various user permissions throughout the system.
- Randomization setup is now separate from allocation viewing permissions
- Study progress report, job status, and Data Manager report which all used to be tied to the Dashboard report are now separate permissions
- See full list here
- Added a column to Form Exports called "Frozen status" that allows users to see which forms have been frozen in a single view
- Patient emails can now be masked on the registration form.
- Ability to update randomization schedules mid-study with additional allocations
- Changed the text "Subject ID" to "Participant" - a more generic term - throughout the system.
- Patient (ePRO) forms can now be conditionally hidden based on external criteria, just like regular eCRFs.
- Exterminated some bugs that were found in tight crevices.
Be sure to check out enhancements made on the TrialKit mobile app as well for additional functionality only offered on mobile. Read more here.