P2020.9.2 - September 12, 2020
Modified on: Sat, 12 Sep, 2020 at 12:58 PM
- Added support for signature fields and help buttons on the web, to more closely mirror the mobile app capabilities.
- Final release of TrialKit Drive. Thank you to our users for all the feedback during beta
- Added a new defining variable for Adverse event reporting, within study configuration. This is currently reflected within TrialKit Drive. Coming soon to the Dashboard Report on the web.
- Added form configuration option and support for retaining data in hidden fields.
- Added unique record ID to display in the right-side information panel when a form is open. This allows for more convenient reference when needed.
- Moved randomization notification role settings to the Define Randomization page
- Annotated forms now exclude child forms by default
- Added protective measures to visit schedule design editing/deleting
- Added unique record ID to display in the Monitor Report
- Added unique conditional action IDs to display within the form builder conditional action designer, and in the data dictionary. This prevents builders from needing to manually assign names to conditional actions if they choose not to.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.