The Data Management Report is a site specific report of all data-management activities at sites including a month to month break down of total pages entered, pages monitored, remaining unmonitored pages, patient visits/month for your intervals selected.
In addition, the report features a query count by the monitors and data managers and finally a total auto queries for each row with overall grand total queries fired.
On a web browser:
- Click on Reports
- Click on Data Management Report to run
Monitor Role ID: Select the role name assigned your monitoring role in study. Monitor in this example.
- Data Manager Role ID: Select the role name assigned your data manager role in study. Data manager in this example.
- Report Date Range: Select the low visit date of forms to include in report.
- Report Date Range: Select the high visit date of forms to include in report.
- Main Visit: Main visit displays total visits (intervals) entered for time period. In addition, will show queries raised queries raised column.
- Other Visits: Additional visits that can be added to report and totaled as number of visits and queries for them added to totals in the queries raised columns.
- Other Visit Text: Create your title to show in report for the other visit(s) or interval column. "Other Forms" good example if more then one interval is added.
- Unscheduled Visits: Check this box to include unscheduled visits in your totals for each date interval.
- End of Treatment: Select end of treatment form for study. If no form available check "No End of Treatment"
- Death: Enter death form if one is used in study. If no form available check "No Death"
- Run Data Management Report: Click button to run report report will run in back ground and can be accessed from the job status report.
From the job status report click on Data Management Report just executed in a link called "Display or Download or click to view report" to see output as described below:
- Month: Range from steps three and four above
- Pages Entered: Pages entered for that time-frame in subject forms
- Pages Monitored: Pages monitored for time-frame defined
- Remaining Unmonitored Pages: Total number of remaining pages to be monitored.
- Patient Visits/Month - This column is represents the "Main Visit" selected from drop-down in step five above. Number equals the number of unique visits subjects have had in that interval. Example below is named "baseline" and shows how many baseline visits as a whole were recorded during that time frame.
- Other Visits: Total count of unique visits(intervals) in the "Other Visits" selected. All extra subject visits for visits selected will total all in one number and grand total for column. For example, this one below is named "All Other Visits".
- Monitors section: List of all monitor roles or role defined in step one above. Total queries raised for each monitor provided by user name for selected visits (intervals) in report.
- Data Managers section: List of all data manager roles or role defined in step two above. Total queries raised for each data manager provided by user name for selected visits (intervals) in report.
- Auto: Total of auto queries (required fields) fired during time frame defined.
- Total Queries: Total raised queries for each row individually and an overall total query raised count.
Run. When running the report the report will run in background and can be accessed through the job status report to download and save same report in excel format as shown below: