Viewing the History of Participants' Consent and Re-consent
The consent report is an Administrative report to show the following:
- Which subjects have consented
- Consent history for each subject
- Utility for batch revoking of consent
NOTE: This report does not enforce site membership, so should only be granted to Administrative users.
- Study is enabled for Consent
- User has access to Informed Consent, Run consent report
The report can be accessed via the Reports menu on the app:
Consent may need to be revoked if a new version of the consent document needs to be deployed, or simply as a means of disabling access for the Participant. This can be done from the Consent Report.
Prerequisite: User has access to Informed consent, Run consent report, and Revoke Consent
Once a Participant is no longer consented, they will be prompted to provide it again before accessing any other data entry.