Viewing the History of Participants' Consent and Re-consent
The consent report is an Administrative report that shows the following:
- Which subjects have consented
- Consent history for each subject
- Utility for batch revoking of consent
This report does not enforce site membership, so should only be granted to Administrative users.
- The study is enabled for Consent
- User has access to Informed Consent, Run consent report
The report can be accessed via the Reports menu on the Mobile App as shown below.
Consent may need to be revoked if a new version of the consent document needs to be deployed, or simply as a means of disabling access for the Participant. This can be done from the Consent Report.
Prerequisite: User has access to Informed consent, Run consent report, and Revoke Consent
Once a Participant is no longer consented, they will be prompted to provide it again before accessing any other data entry.